KPIS Operations Associate
Khanal Pradhanang Investment Services (KPIS) is an investment advisory company that helps clients create wealth through investment in the stock market. We are looking for an Operations Associate to add to our team.
- Keeping clients’ investment portal up to date.
- Maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Filling out forms and visiting clients to get their documents, signatures, etc.
- Preparing and communicating quarterly reports to clients.
- Tracking the stock market regularly.
- Other operational tasks.
- Someone with a two-wheeler.
- A Bachelor’s student in the second or the third year.
- An interest in the stock market.
- Work commitment of at least one year.
Your office timings will be made flexible as per your college timings and exam schedules.
Depending upon the interest level of the candidate, he/ she will be given an opportunity to learn about Value Investing practices with the research team.
If you are interested, then please send your Updated CV along with your Contact Number at email@example.com.